You will learn to launch your website quickly with the help of a quick WordPress installation guide; create a quality website with a proper assembly of important sub pages; install and work with plugins and widgets; install and configure attractive themes for your website; create custom menus to improve the user experience of your website; upload multimedia content.
Anybody new to WordPress or who is self-trained on WordPress is a decent candidate for this course. No earlier WordPress information is required. No earlier web development or programming abilities are required.
After successful completion, learners will be able to develop a complete WordPress website for their clients.
- Introduction to WordPress and it’s importance.
- Installation of WordPress.
- Creating and administering pages.
- Themes and plugins configuration.
- Introduction to theme functionality
- Page Builders